Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning
Obtaining a quality education is the foundation to improving people’s lives and sustainable development. Major progress has been made towards increasing access to education at all levels and increasing enrolment rates in schools, particularly for women and girls. Basic literacy skills have improved tremendously, yet bolder efforts are needed to make even greater strides for achieving universal education goals. For example, the world has achieved equality in primary education between girls and boys, but few countries have achieved that target at all levels of education.
The Master Plan for SDG 4
The Master Plan upholds the utmost need for quality education in the world. As the architect of the United Nations International Day of Education (A/RES/73/25) Adopted by the UN General Assembly on Dec3rd, is the proof of our enduring commitment for quality education. We campaign for a structural change in the education system to have social and civic studies. Our strong point of view on reforming and vitalizing academics has long been established. International Relations and Global Diplomacy is a diplomatic academic program conducted by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) that was conceived and implemented by Collegiate Congress is an example of our commitment for education reform. We understand the UN’s goal is getting quality education to the entire population and increasing literacy and numeracy worldwide. Our vision is an extension of the UN mission, pushing into higher levels of education.
- Celebrate United Nations International Day of Education of January 24th.
- The Delegates will host forums with UN Diplomats or other ranked-diplomats at universities to talk on the role of the United Nations on global development, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- LACS Program (Leadership and Civics Study): The Delegates and other student leaders will reach out to high-schools for an interactive session with high schoolers on the importance of socio-political activism and encouraging them into higher education.
- Global Outreach: Under the leadership of the Brand Ambassador and Chief Delegates, we plan to pick a few under-developing nations for an outreach program. This program plans to pick a few villages of these countries to visit and interact with kids and youngsters. The Team will learn the possibility of upliftment of that village.
- All partners, including the Chief Delegates and Celebrities associated with the Master Plan, will use their social media and advertising media to educate about the United Nations SDG’s.